Effects of corova virus:
All Pilgrimages scheduled to depart through July 1st, 2020 are Postponed!
Clients affected are offered to transfer reservation at 100% credit and may choose any other Pilgrimage.
If unable to travel and would prefer to cancel, email us:
We will process your refund less penalty. Terms and Conditions will apply: Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for understanding and support! Our prayers are with you All, hoping to welcome you in the near future with another pilgrimage!
Bible Trek Tours Family!